Confirmed Women Thrive Summit Speakers 2024
Why join the Women Thrive mission
We are the largest global women’s empowerment event focused on supporting and elevating women’s voices from all around the world. We started our mission in 2020 during the most challenging year in the events industry and have grown our impact and reach to over 600k women worldwide.
No other conference is focused on bringing together a diverse group of women from all ethnic and cultural backgrounds, ages and socioeconomic backgrounds to share their stories to inspire and empower others.
Our focus is women’s empowerment, female entrepreneurship, personal development, leadership, career advancement and mindset. At Women Thrive we create global opportunities for women to grow, connect, and build long-lasting connections.
What can you benefit from by joining the Women Thrive platform?
- Access to over 150 presentations, talks, panels, keynotes, workshops, and networking sessions from a diverse group of women speakers,
- Master business topics like lead generation, client attraction, social media skills, scale strategies, monetisation, and growing your business, plus more,
- Discover personal development tools to overcome adversities like trauma, lack of confidence, mindset, diversity and inclusion, and empowerment,
- The opportunity to interact and thrive with women leaders, speakers, and entrepreneurs, and uplift one another,
- A virtual, easily accessible global event covering all time zones,
- Thrive with women experts and leaders from around the world.
This conference is the ultimate event for women in business and entrepreneurship who want to learn and grow their businesses to reach the next level of success.
- Learn from the top women speakers in the world and interact with them live
- Leave being part of something bigger with new knowledge, insights, and strategies that you can implement in your business today
- Thrive with your new community and connections mad
Experience 5 Amazing Days Filled with Speakers, Panels, and Fun!
Now available on replay – click the link below.
Our Mission is to Support Women Globally
We have a holistic approach to business and life and through our summit we carefully curate our speakers and topics to give our attendees exposure to topics that will give them the opportunity to grow in business and personal life. Our focus is to create a supportive and safe community for all to connect, learn, explore, collaborate, share stories and grow.
Meet the Visionary Founder of Women Thrive Media
Raimonda Jankunaite is the founder and host of the Women Thrive Media & the annual Women Thrive Summit, that is hosted every year to mark Women’s History Month to empower women to thrive. Every year we celebrate and highlight the achievements of women globally.
Raimonda has built Women in Business Club est. 2017 as an inclusive platform and a global community for female entrepreneurs and business founders. In just a short few years Raimonda has build a globally recognised brand and grown her community to over 600,000 followers worldwide.
Raimonda is a best selling author, international speaker, serial entrepreneur and an expert in visibility and authority building. She helps other business founders become recognised and highly visible in their area of expertise and stand out as an authority in their niche.
Raimonda's passion is hosting events and helping other women become speakers and share their stories worldwide. She believes that there are not enough stages and media outlets that celebrate and spotlight women and their achievements, so Raimonda is on a mission to build a global media company and a platform for women to speak and share their stories, where they feel heard, celebrated and accepted.
Her passion for speaking and empowering others stems from her own personal experience of loosing her voice, her identity and confidence due to trauma, now that she has overcome her own life challenges and found the power in her voice she wants to make sure that no other woman has to hide her light and shy away from speaking up and sharing her story.
Your story matters and the world needs to hear about it.